We would like to assure you that Baltic Shale Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) respects Internet users (later called Users), including persons visiting our website, and attaches great importance to respecting their rights, with particular emphasis on the right to protect privacy on the Web.
In connection with the amendment to the Telecommunications Law, new rules have been introduced to inform Users how the cookie files are used on websites. In order to properly take care of the interests of Users and the comfort of using the website, which refers to this document, below you will find more information about cookie files.
This website uses the following types of cookie files:
- "necessary" cookies that enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies that are used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the field of website authentication,
- "performance" cookies that enable the collection of information on how the pages of the website are used,
- "functional" cookies that enable "remembering" the settings selected by the User of the website and personalizing the interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region, font size, appearance of the website, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, which enable providing website Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- maintain the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- adjust the website to the User's needs,
- create statistics of viewing the Website's subpages,
- compile aggregated statistical data, measurement data and data on general trends to strengthen and optimize marketing, promotional and analytical activities.
The Administrator informs that the User may disable cookies by switching the browser settings. Most often, the appropriate option is in the privacy tab or program settings.
Below, the Administrator places links to articles on how you can change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers:
- Cookie files management in Google Chrome
- Cookie files management in Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie files management in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie files management in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Cookie files management in Safari
- Cookie files management in Opera
The Administrator informs that in case of problems with changing cookie settings, it is recommended to use the information on the website of the software manufacturer.
The Administrator informs that as soon as the User connects to the Website, information about the number (including IP) and type of the User's or other natural person’s end device from which the User is connecting to the Website appears in the Website's system logs. The Administrator informs that he will process data regarding the number (including IP) and type of the User's end device, as well as the time of connection with the Website and other operational data regarding the User's activity on the Website, in accordance with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. These data are processed for technical purposes.
The Administrator declares that he will endeavor to provide the User with a high level of security in the use of the Website, through the use of appropriate administrative, technical and physical data security solutions against their accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access. Unfortunately, no way to transfer data via the Internet is completely secure.
All events affecting the security of information transfer, including e.g. suspected sharing of files containing malware should be reported to:
Baltic Shale Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.], 14a Chocimska Street
Tel: +48 22 127 15 03
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
On this Website page the Administrator proposes the use of links to its websites as well as other websites that do not belong to the Administrator. These links were created in consultation with the parties concerned, but Administrator does not control them in any way. The Administrator is not responsible in any way for the content of these other pages or for the way they are used by Users.
The Administrator undertakes to make all reasonable efforts to ensure uninterrupted access for its Users to the website.
The page you are visiting is owned by Baltic Shale Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] with its registered office in Warsaw 00-791, 14a Chocimska Street.
Please be advised that the sole owner of all materials used on this site is the Administrator. At the same time, we remind you that any use of these materials for purposes other than personal use requires the express written consent of the Administrator.